Pool Landscaping Company in St. Louis
Landscaping for Pools in Chesterfield & the Surrounding Area
When people think of installing a pool, they often occupy most of their time considering the shape and size of the pool as opposed to the surrounding layout of that pool. Even if the sparkling blue water of your pool is the perfect temperature, you simply will not be able to relax if there is a bunch of clutter or disrepair nearby, or if the surrounding overgrowth of vegetation looks like a monster jungle.
To make sure that the backyard around your pool is an excellent environment to relax in with your family, friends, and guests, schedule a consultation with the pool landscapers here at LanDesign. We can craft the landscaping around your pool to turn it from a plain, blue rectangle into a true oasis. To enjoy the utter bliss that comes from a retreat from the busy chaos of the world, just get in touch with our experienced St. Louis pool landscaping team.
Contact us now at (636) 278-9994 and discover the bountiful options available to you.
Elements to Consider for a Perfect Pool Landscape
Whether this is your first time having a pool installed or you are a veteran at renovating your pool patio, it can be quite overwhelming trying to consider all the options involved and determine what layout would be best for your unique home. In order to help you consider key attributes for your pool landscaping, our technicians have compiled some of the most critical elements to think about.
When designing the landscape around your pool, we will be happy to discuss with you:
- Options of where to place shaded areas to retreat from the heat.
- The kind of landscape layout that will pop without looking too overwhelming.
- The right amount of features that engage the eye but don’t look cluttered.
- The kinds of materials that will match the rest of your property’s exterior.
- The colors and styles that will complement the rest of your home.
Benefits of Pool Landscaping
You may be wondering what are the benefits of pool landscaping and at LanDesign we have provided you with several of the many benefits that come with this exciting backyard endeavor.
- Keeps Your Pool Safe - Pool landscaping can help make your pull much safer as you can install a pool fence around the pool's perimeter. This way you can relax by knowing your children are safe with limited supervision.
- Makes your Backyard Look Attractive - One major benefit of pool landscaping is that it allows for your pool to be an attractive focal point of your home's backyard. From the plants you choose to the lighting, we will make sure that your pool landscaping looks beautiful no matter what.
- Increase The Value of Your Property - If you ever decide to sell your home, having a pool and quality pool landscaping can increase the value of your home. It provides a nice place to relax as well as a place to entertain guests. Having these options come with the home can be very important to potential buyers.
Choosing the Proper Pool Vegetation
The plant life around your pool can transform it into a gorgeous natural scene, but it is important to choose only the kind of vegetation that will appeal to any guests at your home. For example, prickly and thorny plants are not the best option to have right near a pool; no matter how gorgeous roses are, they could be less fun if you have small children who might be easily scratched without protective clothing. Some flowers may also be harmless in and of themselves, but they are extremely attractive to bees, who will leave excruciating stings and scars.
Other plants may not cause physical pain to you and your family, but they can create a massive mess from how often they shed their leaves. No one wants to have to clean their pool multiple times a day from all the falling vegetation. Certain trees also have invasive roots that can destroy your pool from beneath the surface. Get in touch with our experts at LanDesign so that we can discuss all of your options for creating the perfect ambiance of comfort, relaxation, and luxury with a beautifully designed natural space around your pool.
How Much Does Pool Landscaping Cost?
Pool landscaping can be an extensive project requiring the installation of plants, rocks, water features, and more. Depending on the desired look for your pool and yard, a pool landscaping project in St. Louis can cost on average between $1,500 and $5,200. Whether you simply want to improve the appeal of your pool or create an elaborate oasis in your backyard, our St. Louis pool landscapers will happily lend you their expertise. We can offer different design options at various price points so that you can find the right look for your home without exceeding your budget.
Call us today at (636) 278-9994 or contact us online and any one of our team members is ready to answer all your questions regarding pool landscaping in St. Louis.