St. Louis Hardscaping
Delivering Customized Hardscaping Solutions in Chesterfield & the Surrounding Area
For anyone looking to transform their backyard, garden, lawn, or outdoor space into a truly inviting place, it is important to consider which hardscape elements should be incorporated. After all, your landscape is often not just a wild plot of woodsy greenery, but the perfect combination of nature and civilization, complementing each other to make an ambient space to meet, converse, work, play, or relax.
Whether you are considering having an elegant pergola installed or are looking for someone to design a cozy fire-pit, turn to our knowledgeable contractors at Landesign. We can provide the perfect St. Louis hardscaping that will turn your current outdoor space from drab to fab, using products that will last the test of time and any inclement weather. Let our team greatly boost the curb appeal and market value of your home or business by simply arranging a consultation.
Contact us now at (636) 278-9994 and get a free estimate on our St. Louis Hardscaping services.
Consulting Your Every Desire
When it comes to designing your hardscape, our team pays close attention to all of your preferences and desires that are discussed in our consultation. After all, you are going to be the one using your outdoor space every day, so you need to be completely happy with both its function and its aesthetic design. Because we know there are just so many options, we can help you decide which textures, materials, and colors complement the rest of your current landscape components, so that everything will fit together in a holistic harmony.
Total Hardscape Options Available
While it is easy to assume that hardscaping only accounts for walls and floors and other large surfaces, the range of hardscape options available to you is enormous. Our experienced technicians have accumulated much skill in every single one of these departments, so you can count on them to support any project you might desire.
Reach out to our team to install any of the following hardscaping options, including:
- Retaining walls and supports
- Paving along your walkways
- Paths of different materials (stone, wood, sand)
- Patio and deck construction
- Outdoor fireplaces, fire-pits, and barbeques
- Outdoor bars
- Islands for your grill or kitchen
Take Advantage of Aesthetic Hardscaping
More and more people are spending time outside nowadays, rather than staying enclosed in a stuffy, stagnant indoor environment. Whether you have a commercial enterprise or a house, it is a great idea to provide a space outside the building to help increase people’s energy and mood – studies have even indicated that the regular addition of fresh air and sunshine into the day directly increases creativity, productivity, motivation, and energy.
Benefits of Hardscaping
- Low Maintenance - One of the most appealing aspects and benefits of hardscaping is the fact that it takes very little upkeep to look nice. Once you choose how you want it designed, you are set for years. This means no watering, no mowing and no trimming is ever needed.
- Water Efficient - Hardscaping in your home is a great way to reduce your water output as well as fight water waste. Instead of using a large amount of water to keep your lawn and flowers looking nice, hardscaping allows for your yard to look nice without fret of you grass or flowers dying.
- Extend Entertainment Space - With hardscaping your can extend portions of your backyard to better accommodate entertaining guests. By incorporating hardscape to your backyard you can increase the outdoor experience for your family as well as guests. You could hardscape a path or even a fire pit, the benefits are endless.
To make the right ambience, however, you need to maximize your outdoor space with harmonious St. Louis hardscaping. Whether we are installing a shaded patio for colleagues to gather and share ideas over lunch or designing a deck for your kids and pets to play on, let us transform your whole environment with gorgeous hardscaping options.
Call us today at (636) 278-9994 or contact us online if you’re interested in a free estimate with our reliable hardscaping team at Landesign.